I had pretty much given up hope that it was going to work out to return to Sierra Leone this fall...it just seemed impossible for logistics to fall into place. Then, in the last 2 weeks, it has all fallen into place, and I leave in less than 48 hours!
For September and October, I will be living about 8 hours north east of where I was this spring. I'll be working at Kamakwie Wesleyan Hospital in a more rural part of the country.
Then in November, I will be rejoining the Mercy Ship in Freetown for about 6 weeks until the ship leaves for the next assignment, and I hope to be home by Christmas. I won't be able to blog in Kamakwie, but once I return to Freetown, I will update yall on my 2 months there =)
Mel! Soooo excited for you! Much love, Chelsea M.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so awesome! Love, Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteMelinda!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I'll definitely be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteKirsten Tures